Just a question relating to the last cup...

TheUnknown

Looking at the last AC's prizes, I see that the Darigan Yooyu was for 7500 points. Did that mean you had to win 7500 games just for that, or were there addition ways to get points at the end? :/

Point/Level Calculator

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 word long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Actually, no you didn't have to win 7500 games last year!!

I played around 1000 games of YYB last year and I got over 15k points. I don't remember how much exactly but yea... something around 15-17k points. Just do your best and your efforts will be rewarded :)

Just because one game of Yooyuball counts as 1 "point" towards your rank, doesn't mean it will count as one point towards your prize points. Each Yooyuball win could be worth 10 points for all we know, we'll have to wait until its over to find out. Rest assured, you won't need anything near that many wins to get a good prize :)

Erm... so how much were all the prizes all together last year because i want to get enough points which i'm lacking but when my love for neopets comes back (hopefully soon) i'll work hard enough to get them.

----------------------

bluerang1andNCpets.jpg

<-------------I wish