democratic candidacy for 2008 presidential election

inthishole

democrats for '08 (democrats only please)  

25 members have voted

1. 1. who do you prefer as the democratic candidate for president? (assuming both candidates were still in the race)

• hillary clinton
    • barack obama
  2. 2. initially, who did you want as the nominee?

• hillary clinton
    • barack obama
    • other
    • had no idea until recently
  3. 3. if the candidate you wanted was NOT the democratic nominee, what would you do?

• i would vote for the democratic nominee, even though it wasn't who i wanted
    • i would vote for john mccain, the republican nominee
    • i wouldn't vote at all

hmm, i thought this poll would be interesting, as i'm a democrat and i want to know what my fellow dem's are thinking. republicans, feel free to discuss, but please refrain from voting! feel free to share your thoughts. :)

This is interesting! I am and was a Hillary supporter! I know she's technically out of the race now, but I'm still for Hillary XD If she isn't running with Obama I will not be voting democrat, for the first time ever. I will vote for McCain, and if you knew me you would know that is about the LAST thing anyone would ever hear out of my mouth, that I'm going to vote for a republican *shudders at the thought*....but I just don't like Obama at all for many reasons.

I was orginally for Hillary Clinton, but I changed my allegiance to Barrack Obama about a week before the Iowa caucasus.

It doesn't really matter, though, I'm too young to vote. =/

Although I'm not American, I supported Hilary Clinton from the beginning to the end. I really think it was unfair how biased the media was in portraying her and Obama... it's sad, really, that there's still a glass ceiling. Having said this, I would still vote Obama over McCain if I was a registered voter.

i was also supported Hillery in the beginning but after looking at her positions and Obama's i switched to Obama's camp. i personally think that he could become the new JFK and get a lot of new young people involved in politics. sadly i am not old enough to vote :sad02:

• 3 weeks later...

Whoever is a Democrat, I'll vote for them...I'm sooo happy I can vote in this election (1st time!)

Also, I thought this article was funny:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/c...icle4392846.ece

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a Hillary suporter, and hopefully she runs again in 2012.

Then, I can vote for her!

• 2 weeks later...

I supported Barack Obama in the primary, but since I was 17 I couldn't vote for him. This November, I can! I'm so excited. Hillary Clinton would have been just like her husband, who allowed unconscionable cuts in welfare and other social programs in an effort to balance the budget. Obama is more compassionate than that.

OBAMA `08!

Whoever is a Democrat, I'll vote for them...I'm sooo happy I can vote in this election (1st time!)

-X-

I don't mean to challenge, but that sounds awfully ignorant.

It's a label. Do all your opinions match obama/clintons'?

Probably not. So saying that , "Whoever is a democrat will be who i will vote to be the person to make big choices in this nation."

Is kind of. silly.

• 2 weeks later...

I would've voted for Hilary, but I wouldn't exactly call myself a supporter of anything. I just think Hilary has more experience. In the end, the elections just cause more fights and wars without reason. Why can't we just have one democrat and one republican as presidents, then they can share an idea and work it out the best way possible and make the country and world better.