Glitched games

Bryce

have you ever played a game of yooyu ball when a glitch occured? I have. My dudes went faster the the opposition. It was helpfull. I have also played a game where the ball went at least 5 times faster than it would normally go. If you have had any glitches then can you post them here.

Yeah, I have had the ball glitched. No matter what one it was it always acted like a superfast fire ball. Fantastic for scoring goals for me, not so great if I missed. It often bounced all over the court and straight into my own goal, scoring for my opponent. Most frustrating. :)

My roommate was playing yyb yesterday (she's on team Terror Mountain, if that matters) and the two teams walked out normally but as soon as gameplay started, both teams' sprites were backward. All of the gameplay was the same, just... all of her team and the others (including the goalies) were facing in the wrong direction. heheh.

i heard about a lot of glitches, but i only had one, and that was when the other team (i think LD?) started moving realllyyyy fast, and beating me. so i opened a new game window, and my team and theirs was running sort of fast. but it wasn't even helpful, i was just more clumsy with the ball.

Not sure if this is a glitch, but this has happened to me recently. When I'm playing, I would move my mouse over top one of my players which is supposed to gain control of the player. However, this would not happen and the other team would get the ball. This has happened many times, and it is very annoying.

Today when the first (and normal) yooyu came out it seemed slower than a snow ball! I would punt it as fast as I could and caught it again within two steps! Even if a snow ball can get past the goalie this one was just too slow (or my game was off, cough) so I threw it into my own goal, haha. Then the techo screamed at me. :( But the next two normal yooyus after that were just as slow, same with the following fire one! Got the hang of it though and hasn't happened again. Fun glitches are fun.