I'm new and I would like to thank TDN and all the staff

I would like to introduce myself, my pets name is paulmcdermott and he is 6 years old ( I however am much older - its never polite to ask a girl her age ^_^ ), I have recently re-discovered neopets (after about 2 years of line due to postgrad studies and full time work. On my resdiscovery of neopets I have found this forum and TDN very very useful. Hence I thought it was about time to pop on.

For all you other newbies out there I have found the dailies do's on TDN to be extermely helpful ( and lucurtative) also the AC help and of course the games help is indispensable ( i still remember placing destro-match (the original).

Thanks to all those who put the effort in and I look forward to adding the small bits of info I have when I can.

Greetings from Down Under.

:O You're an Aussie! Sweet. ^_^ Didja know I stalk newbies (in case you haven't figured that out yet xD)?

Anyway, my name is Morgan. I love cheese. So don't touch. >_<

TDN is pretty awesome, so you'll be coming here much more often. I know these things. I predict the future. :whaa:

Remember to read the rules, and have fun here. ;)

Hey aloha from the US. :)

Welcome to our forums, thank you so much for your kind words about TDN and your little message to the staff. It puts a smile on our face each time we help someone, especially when they let us know how much we helped them.

I hope to see you around chatting.

Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

I'm AA, a regular member round here (i.e. just as insane as the rest (: ) - if you ever have a question which you can't find the answer for on TDN, you can always make a new topic or ask one of us directly (it's one of the main reasons this forum exists). :yes: Apart from that, TDN forums is a great place to hang around, and you can usually find one or two people to talk to about random, completely insane topics. :P

If you're ever hungry, there's a snack table over on your left. ;) Have fun!