what are the points for the end of AC based on?

tacoman

^^^ Really?? Your team gets?? I would have thought that it would be different for each person??!! I mean that means each person in the team gets the same amount of points to spend at the prize store? I don't think that is right. Does anyone else know?

I know for sure that it's based on individual performance, but I'm not sure how it's calculated. Most likely, TNT uses some obscure mathematical function to completely screw up your scores, and then freeze your account. ;)

^^^ Well that doesn't sound too promising :P

I thought it must be on individual scores, otherwise it isn't fair to each player :yes:

With a little over 1000 YYB wins last year, I had over 10k points to spend. Now, I don't remember my goals and plays in other games and my account is in freezeland. *shifty eyes*

The points you have to spend at the end of the cup are based on your performance, not on your team performance!

Nobody knows the exact algorithm TNT uses, but it appears to be mostly based on your individual performance. :yes: That said, it's always nice to see your team rank high in the final standings as well. :P

As far as I know they use goals, wins, and points from the other games, to do some weird calculations giving your points for the prizeshop. And no TDN only has a rank calculater, it doesnt say how many points you will get in the end.

All I know for sure is that last year you got more points if you had more goals thaqn someone else at your rank/gamelevel.