Locked In?

This topid discusses prediction everyone has for today and the days that follow.

Every day I will post my own thoughts and look over the ones of others.

So what do you think the outcomes of todays games are going to be?

By looking at my predictions you can see that everyones pretty much ranked where they are now, giving this topic its title.

1Roo Island

2Haunted Woods

3Krawk Island

4Lost Desert

5Darigan Citadel

6Mystery Island

7Shenkuu

8Kreludor

9Meridell

10Altador

11Virtupets

12Tyrannia

13Maraqua

14Terror Mountain

15Faerieland

16Brightvale

To add into this thought Lilo has gained .2 in gpg while Layton has stayed even. This shows that RI is scoring high and DC is scoring average. Does this show that RI will win yooyuball?

GPG: 4x3 < 7x1

GPG doesn't ammount to anything, considering HW is in first, Mystery Island is third, and Lost Desert is sixth.

No, it doesn't. You can't make such assumptions when we're on only the 4th game of the entire season, so don't think you can. This surely shows your cockiness, saying, because you beat two lower-class teams, and one higher-class team, that Roo Island is most likely going to be this year's winner. And even so, Haunted Woods has the top scorer, and they're not necessarily going to be this year's winner. They tied against Shenkuu in SS and MSN, and beat then in YYB.

You can't make crappy assumptions like this when almost nothing has been shown so far.

Everybody's making predictions now. XD I still think that it's far too early to say which teams will rank where - we need to wait until at least the end of the first round robin before guessing at what the final lookout will be.

Here are my predictions.

1st: Roo Island

2nd: Krawk Island

3rd: haunted woods

4th: Lost Desert

5th: Mystery Island

6th: Darigan Citadel

7th: Kreludor

8th: Shenkuu (Only if they win against the top teams in the second round, if not then 11th)

9th: Maraqua

10th: Meridell

11th: Tyrannia

12th: Virtupets

13th: Altador

14th: Terror Mountain

15th: Brightvale

16th: Faerieland

Afew changes to yours, but i believe kreludor is a stronger side than Shenkuu this year. (Perhaps last year, most of the Shenkuuians were Kreludians)

I disagree with Maraqua finishing in 13th... what a bad prediction. We are not THAT bad >.>.

Paul's prediction for Maraqua is more accurate... we could perhaps sneak into the second group, if we are lucky... but I think we will stay in the 3rd group. Yea... I don't care much. I play for fun and for the team that I like the most ;)

I disagree with Maraqua finishing in 13th... what a bad prediction. We are not THAT bad >.>.

Paul's prediction for Maraqua is more accurate... we could perhaps sneak into the second group, if we are lucky... but I think we will stay in the 3rd group. Yea... I don't care much. I play for fun and for the team that I like the most wink2.gif

I agree. We can definitely finish in 10th, and extremely likely to make 9th.

@PUNKIN1ONLY: Faerieland is probably going to come in last, no matter how they've done so far. They have a reputation to keep, you know. ;)

I'm sure there will be a surprise team of some sort, TNT wouldn't stand to maintain status quo.

thats true but I dont think that they would do that

LD has done a pretty good job and who knows they might be the cinderella story

*This is only my predictions

If you haven't noticed they change every single day depending on results.

You never know what the outcome of a game is going to be

So in that way Roo Island would win?

I don't really agree, for once the team that came second the previous year became the champion certainly doesn't mean it's going to happen again and turn into a pattern. Well indeed, Roo Island has a high chance of winning though, performing quite strong up till now.

Brightvale? Under Faerieland?!? That's kinda stretching it, isn't it?

FL has no points while BV has at lesat a small portion

DC will go down to 7th

But the top places will reamain the same

Tommarow will be a mix up though

Merdil and LD will be positions putting LD in 4th

Kruldor will go to about 10th

and maraqua maybe 8th

My preictions have chnaged a tiny bit.

1st: Roo Island

2nd: Krawk Island

3rd: Haunted woods

4th: Lost Desert

5th: Meridell.

6th: Mystery Island

7th: Darigan Citadel

8th: Kreludor(Only if they win against the top teams in the second round, if not then 11th)

9th: Shenkuu

10th: Maraqua

11th: Tyrannia

12th: Virtupets

13th: Altador

14th: Terror Mountain

15th: Brightvale

16th: Faerieland

I believe the 4 teams to get to the final will be.

Roo island and Krawk island (they have shown their power so far)

The 3rd and 4th, that will be between 4 teams.

Lost Desert, Mystery island, haunted woods AND Meridell. (Seriously, i think they have a great chnace this year)

The curse has fell on Darigan, they may get there, but not likely.