Dubloons

cupsaplenty

It has come to my understanding, through research of other Neopets sites, that one can earn dubloons from a game called Deckball. I've met the requirements(scored more than 6 points) on Captain Survival mode and recieved 1,000 NeoPoints, but no dubloons. Is there something special that i have to do or click on so i can recieve the dubloons? Was there a recent development where this game no longer awards them? I am new to Neopets, and have been playing for only a few days.

I believe at one time you could get Dubloons playing Deckball but you can no longer get them, sorry!

\

Thanks, I wish there was a source that told me things like this. Well actually, I guess I've found it haha. So the only ways to get dubloons would be to buy them from players or try and time it at the shrine?

Yes, Pandar you are correct. You sometimes can get it from the Buried Treasure if you pulled a winning ticket that awards a Dubloon.

With help sites, check on how recent it is updated. Many sites may be outdated, and it may contain misleading information. :)

Is there a special time you have to go to the shrine in order to obtain dubloons?

It used to be 55 seconds past the minute, but they randomized it a while ago I believe. Still worth a try though.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.