Neopoints

DiamondZ

The TDN Neopets Dailies page has a list of Flash games that give you good NP for effort (just scroll down until you reach the section entitled "Make 54,000 Neopoints TODAY"). :yes: It's also updated monthly when TNT changes the NP ratios for the Flash games, so it's never outdated. ^_^

How about Crisis Courier and Zurroball?

Crisis Courier is an easy 3k, shouldn't take longer than 6-7 minutes and Zurroball depends on the person's ability. It could take as low as 2 minutes to get the 3k.

[edit] sorry - offtopic :P

Bank interest is already on the dailies list. :yes: Although personally, I find it a very slow way of earning NP.

This might not exactly meet the 'quick' qualification, but major Neopets events (such as plots and the Altador Cup) usually give out reasonably good prizes, even if you didn't do so well.

play games, gather freebies and resist the urge to buy stuff(that's what i do)

It's not quick, but it works: Always do your dailies, play games, play the stock market, pick a shop and learn to restock there. Look up Dailies guides, Stock Market guides, and Restocking guides. Play games until you find the ones you like the most that earn you a decent amount of NP. That's my method. :)