• Faerieland
    • Kreludor
    • Maraqua
    • Tyrannia
    • Virtupets
    • Terror Mountain
    • None of these

i joined krawk island

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I support Maraqua, despite the fact that it hasn't been doing so well. We'll make our way up the ranks. :yes:

I joined Haunted Woods after looking at the various players, just can't seen to get through the poll...

I support Maraqua, despite the fact that it hasn't been doing so well. We'll make our way up the ranks. :yes:

I must be blind...... I never noticed you were supporting Maraqua until I saw your post - how I missed your sig., I don't know! :*

Anyway, there is hope for us - we won Yooyuball and MSN! yesterday, woo-hoo! :D

However, I wasn't able to contribute any scores yesterday (and I tried really hard the other couple of days!), and yet we won.......... should that tell me something? *lol*

XD Nah, it was probably just our team finally rallying together. And I only switched the AC counter into my sig recently, so that would explain you missing it. :yes:

Krawk Island is really kinda popular here isn't it?

I'm in DC however I'm not really sure if it was the right choice. Of course it's my first year playing the AC but i'm hungry for victory. (as always) I just hope that our other DC's will really step up on our next game against meridell. i've just realised that they're getting quite good but we'll see...

Shenkuu team players!!!! We need to play hard as hard as we can because yesterdays results are just terrible!!!!!!!!

GO SHENKUU!!!!!