Commotion from Darigan Citadel Fans!

Superfly

Guest nightwolf

It is good to know that dc is still a top contender in this...

who would have thought that this game was that important

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My average scoring each game is 7. At first I lost badly. I started getting better and I never lose a game now. Or have any draws for that matter.

I hate the Fairy, Darigan and Mutant Yooyuballs. I throw a complete fit when trying to score with them. I have gone for 2 minutes just trying to get one of them balls in (always saving if the opposite team come close of course).

yeah! m from shenkuu too! and i agree!

go darigan (against roo island)

It is good to know that dc is still a top contender in this...

who would have thought that this game was that important

to the first quote

Why would you support a team you just called sour losers? :eh: That makes no sence.

And the second quote. yes they are main contenders today, but they have not gone up against any of the major teams...

until today ^_^

Guest Londonbrig0

the triple draw has to be a glitch, what are the chances there would be a draw for all 3 games, especially between shenkuu and Darigan Citadel, I just hope they fix it, those of us in DC can't afford this kind of error.

your calling me cocky...

im giving my prediction on another team

your saying your teams gonna win

whos cocky now?

Everybody says their team going to win, thats pride.

But not everybody goes around hailing themselves as the perfect winners of the cup.

Each one of you RI'ers think you'll win with a perfect winning streak for some reason.

There's no glitch... TNT can handle programming for simple addition.

DC should be dishing out the game of their lives today. This is their chance to get back in the game so they should be treating today like it's the finals. No time to be doubting yourselves.

Guest Lost desert Lover

i say no fluke. SK may have been around 14th place, but DC has been lagging, in my opinion. I dont think DC will win this year, as of freeloaders. i think they will be a bit below 8th place, just like haunted woods did last year. it MAY have been a glitch for all three games to be draws, but that has happened many times.

the triple draw has to be a glitch, what are the chances there would be a draw for all 3 games, especially between shenkuu and Darigan Citadel, I just hope they fix it, those of us in DC can't afford this kind of error.

That would be a huge error

I'm sure that they have someone watching the scores 24/7.

It's not as simple as soemthing just glitching up

Everybody says their team going to win, thats pride.

But not everybody goes around hailing themselves as the perfect winners of the cup.

Each one of you RI'ers think you'll win with a perfect winning streak for some reason.

Apperantly you havent been on RI forums.

If you were you would see everyones trying their hardest and being team players.

No one has even mentioned that we're going to have a clean streak or even win.

It's just the beggining and anything is possible.

And I don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth that never came out of mine or 99.9999999999999999999% of the RI team. :grrr:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okay everybody, this is an official message from TDN staff! Please be polite, to respect everybody and have a good sportsmanship. You shouldn't attack other teams or their players. We understand that you are all supporting different teams and are all hoping to win, but this won't be possible.

Enjoy YOUR Altador Cup!

So just how close do the scores have to be for it to be considered a draw? It's nearly impossible for an exact point tie, let alone several.

By the way, if everyone who signed up for Darigan put a little effort in, we'd kick all your backsides. :evil:

But of course the chances of everyone bothering...

So just how close do the scores have to be for it to be considered a draw? It's nearly impossible for an exact point tie, let alone several.

Well it depends on how TNT does their score calculations (they haven't revealed their entire system to us yet). I suppose that they might actually round off the overall score for each game or something like that...

By the way, if everyone who signed up for Darigan put a little effort in, we'd kick all your backsides. :evil:

But of course the chances of everyone bothering...

Well sence the team has said it doesnt matter how many people are on your team I believe it takes the average just like the top scorerers are calculated so they add up everyone submition that is given and divide that by how many games were played.

If they dont use this method then its beyond me

*squints, brain struggling*

Forgive me but I don't get it, it's 2:30am here... >_>;

Anyway I thought that that statement meant that it doesn't matter how many people are on the team- but how many of the team participate. So if all these freeloaders actually contributed, /then/ we'd beat butt.

I think I've mentioned butts in three of my posts here tonight so I think I should retire for now... :guiltysmiley:

*squints, brain struggling*

Forgive me but I don't get it, it's 2:30am here... >_>;

Anyway I thought that that statement meant that it doesn't matter how many people are on the team- but how many of the team participate. So if all these freeloaders actually contributed, /then/ we'd beat butt.

I think I've mentioned butts in three of my posts here tonight so I think I should retire for now... :guiltysmiley:

different time zones

I live in the eastern one

Well sence the team has said it doesnt matter how many people are on your team I believe it takes the average just like the top scorerers are calculated so they add up everyone submition that is given and divide that by how many games were played.

If they dont use this method then its beyond me

I believe that is how they do it too.. That's why I only send high scoring games..

Yet another draw. What the heck Darigan? lol =D

I am not happy this time. Damn it people play! o_O

I REALLY REALLY REALY hate the DC goalie. I hover over him and seconds after the goal has been scored by the opponent is when he becomes selected. ARGH.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse, abbreviated or otherwise.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Announcements