Krawk Island Yooyuball Daily Strategies

VasoguardX

KRAWK ISLAND STRATEGIES

"Are you horrible at yooyuball?" or "Do you want more points?" or even "Do you want to increase your player skills and become all-star rank?" then this is the guide for you!

These strategies, may be used for other teams as well, but since a lot of the strategies are based on Krawk Island players it may not work as well for your specific team.

WARNING!

Read the strategy, then play, not start playing then read the strategy in another window while playing, or you'll lose and you'll look like him - :crying:.

A strategy may look long and complicated, but it's not, I just put in several details for newbies and it includes what to do if something happens. Even then, after using the strategy a few times it should become very easy to memorize .

Maraqua

We already won this match, but I will add to this if we end up facing them again in the finals.

Mystery Island

"Neverending Revolver"

My rating - 4

User Rating - 0 (due to being a brand new strategem)

This strategy works best with the following yooyus- normal, fire, clockwork, and sometimes mutaint (since it changes)

It also works with snow yooyus, but it is a little harder and you must be closer to the goal when shooting.

1. Choose the direction which you are most comfortable with (I prefer right to left).

2. Use the 3 + 1 formation

3. If done right "Dasher" Soley should be the nearest to the yooyuball (in the middle), N. Cassale should be the right forward, and E. Hawkshanks should be the left forward. As soon as the game starts move Soley to get the ball. If you don't get the ball go to step 3.5, if you do get the ball proceed reading this.* run with the ball around and under Bertie Shurtz (the green Kougra) and then over Maital Koric (the yellow Lenny). Skip step 3.5.

3.5. Bertie Shurtz (the green Kougra) should pass it to either of the other forwards. Switch to the corresponding forward of yours (either left or right forwards)

and steal the ball from them. If the forward is passed all of your people except your goaltender(obviously) and switch immediately to Garven Hale (who luckily for you was voted the best goaltender in Altador Cups 1 and 2 and maybe again in 3) to save the ball from going into the net. If they still score return to the beginning of step 3. If you save it pass it to Soley and quickly switch to him and continue on from the asteric (*) in step 3.

4. M. Koric should follow you, but don't worry, Soley's faster (despite speed being one of his weaknesses). The Mystery Island Goaltender should be moving along to the top of the net, too. Once he reaches the top of the net swiftly turn around and shoot in the bottom corner of the goal. If you make, good job, you got a point. If you miss proceed to step 5.

5. Run down after the ball with Soley, get it, then circle around M. Koric until you are at just the right angle to try again. If the ball ever goes to your side of the field don't get it with Soley, but with whoever is nearest and pass it back to Soley, to continue the cycle until you make a goal.

This strategy works very well for me, just look at my record below. I usually get either 4-0 or 5-1. My best score using this strategy is 6-0.

Other Notes- this strategy may work well against most other teams that use a 3+1 formation, too.

Altador

"DiamondBack Killer"

my rating - 4

user rating - 0(due to being a brand new strategem)

This strategy works best with the following yooyus- normal, fire, clockwork, and sometimes mutant(since it changes)

It also works with snow yooyus, but it's a little harder.

1. Choose the direction which you are most comfortable with (I prefer right to left).

2. Use the 3 + 1 formation

3. If done right "Dasher" Soley should be the nearest to the yooyuball (in the middle), N. Cassale should be the right forward, and E. Hawkshanks should be the left forward. As soon as the game starts move Soley to get the ball. If you don't get the ball go to step 3.5, if you do get the ball proceed reading this.* run with the ball around Winberto Seliz(Altador's only forward) and then inbetween two of the defenders at a sharp angle. Skip step 3.5.

3.5. Winberto Seliz (the forward) should pass it to one of the defenders. Switch to the corresponding forward of yours

and steal the ball from them. If the forward is ever passed all of your people except your goaltender(obviously) and switch immediately to Garven Hale (who luckily for you was voted the best goaltender in Altador Cups 1 and 2 and maybe again in 3) to save the ball from going into the net. If they still score return to the beginning of step 3. If you save it pass it to Soley and quickly switch to him and continue on from the asteric (*) in step 3.

4. One or two of the defenders should follow you, but don't worry, Soley's about as fast (despite speed being one of his weaknesses). The Altador Goaltender should be moving along to the side of the net you are by. Once he reaches the edge of the net swiftly turn around and shoot in the oppisite corner of the goal. If you make, good job, you got a point. If you miss proceed to step 5. If a defender or the goalie gets the ball proceed to step 4.5.

4.5. If the goalie has it he would probably pass it to one of the defenders or accidently pass it to you. If a defender gets it, switch to the corresponding forward and steal it. Pass it to Soley and then go to the beginning of step 4.

5. Run after the ball with Soley, get it, then circle around the defenders until you are at just the right angle to try again. If the ball ever goes to your side of the field don't get it with Soley, but with whoever is nearest and pass it back to Soley, to continue the cycle until you make a goal.

About the Author

Altador-Cup-wise

Yes, this is my first year in the Altador cup

I wanted to join Darigan Citidel last year, but it wouldn't let me for some reason and I was totally distrought when I found out the team that I wanted join won.

Even though I'm new to yooyuball, I seem to have caught on fairly fast, either for my strategic skills and/or reading tdn's yooyuball guide, which I reccomend that you read if you haven't already.

Here is my current whole record-

TEAM- Krawk Island

yooyuball

Goals scored- 228

Goals by "Dasher" Soley - 191

Goals by Ealyn Hawkshanks - 12

Goals by Nitri Cassale - 11

Goals by Zayle Sufhaux - 14

Saves by Garven Hale - 89

Number of Wins - 60

Number of Draws - 3

Number of Losses - 0

Slushie Slinger

Games played- 3

Top Score- 516

Make Some Noise

Games Played - 5

Top Score- 7, 014

^No lies^

I don't play Slushie Slinger much, because it's harder than yooyuball (which gives you more points anyway) and it takes too long, but don't let that stop you too, because that also goes towards SS points so your team can win in that, too!

If you want to add your own strategy post it in this format-

Team Against

Name of strategy

Team you use (hopefully Krawk Island)

Yooyus that work best

Yooyus that work, but not as well

Your Rating (be honest) 1-5 stars including haves (1 being the worst and 5 being the best)

Step 1. (being which formation to use) direction doesn't usually matter, if ever

The rest of the steps

How long you've been plaing yooyuball (may effect if people want to use it or not)

How well the strategy works for you

Other notes about the Strategy

For Examples look at one of my strategies

I will test out all strategies, if it is possible for me (pending if I support the same team or can play the same team) as soon as I see them.

Also you can rank each strategy currently up using the following format-

Name of Strategy

Team you use

rank (1-5, halves allowed)

Thank you.

Please use my strategies. ^_^

This is an interesting guide. :yes:

Just one thing - won't the strategies you post work for every team? They're all the same in terms of actual technical data.

Basically, but diferent teams have a diferent default formation when you play them (for example Altador's default formation is 1+3). Depending on which team you use though, you may have to alter the strategy a little if you aren't on Krawk Island, but not much. The reason why I say to use Soley for the goal-making is because he is the best scorer on KI. My strategy only varies slightly depending on which team I'm facing.

I see. :yes: I find these strategies really interesting, as my main (only) gameplan basically involves grabbing the ball, running through the enemy formation, and shooting the Yooyu into the goal at a steep angle from above. :P

My stategy is pretty much the same. I just grab the ball and yell in my head: "Shoot! Shoot! Take this! Muahaha!" :*

I go straight for the net as soon as I have the ball. I don't care which player has it.

Well due to my poor reaction time, losing possession of the ball usually means the opposition getting an instant goal. :P I'm just not fast enough to grab it back in time.