Jump to content

sunny098

Super Members
  • Posts

    584
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by sunny098

  1. You can't buy the same thing for it to count. Also it seems you have to keep track on your own.
  2. @Duma On another forum (not going to link it here), someone said TNT confirmed that particular purchase 15 unique prizes award is available through the entire plot. I can't confirm if it's true or not though.
  3. @Duma When does Act I end? I'm looking at JN, and it seems it should run for another week minimum?
  4. Tarla is in! The Happy Buzz.
  5. Just got "Want of the Dark Faerie" for 5000 points! Only 37 points left to spend.
  6. I'm wondering if there is like some sort of background plot or story to this random event or did the original creators just put something random in an RE?
  7. Tarla is in
  8. My pet is really strong. So far I'm just 1 hit KOing.
  9. Tarla is in! Rainbow Ixi Plush.
  10. Tarla is in! Island Kacheek Table
  11. Tarla is in! Altador Food Stamp.
  12. Tarla is in!
  13. Tarla is in!
  14. Tarla is in! Rainbow Ixi Plush.
  15. Tarla is in! Seafarer Rope.
  16. Tarla is in! Piece of a Treasure Map.
  17. Tarla's In! Kreludan Crosswords
  18. Tarla is in.
  19. Tarla is In! Wooden trap door
  20. Tarla is in! Rainbow Ixi Plush
  21. Tarla is in! Piece of a Treasure Map
  22. Tarla is in! Ruby sword.
  23. Tarla is in! Snowball Slingshot
  24. Tarla is in.
  25. Tarla is in! Blumaroo Lamp.
×
×
  • Create New...