What am I doing wrong with Vaelous?

Faltho

I've followed all the tips and tricks I can find keeping track of everything and trying them all

Here are my logs, tell me what I'm doing wrong

40:07 Meds

41:27 Meds

42:43 Bandage

43:50 Bandage

44:58 Feed

46:05 Wait

47:16 Meds

48:23 Meds

49:30 Wait

50:45 Wait

51:08 Bandage

52:10 Wait

53:15 Bandage

54:13 Feed

55:15 Bandage

56:18 Feed

57:22 Feed

58:25 Feed

59:33 Wait

00:38 Feed

01:42 Bandage

Are you clicking check in on valeous (or whatever it is called) or are you refreshing the page?

I'm stuck there too, getting a bit lazy.

I have a few questions:

- does it matter whether I refresh the page or check on valeous?

- does it matter if I check on valeous multiple times while waiting for the picture to change?

- does it matter if I feed/bandage/medicine/wait multiple times during the same minute?

You have to click "check on Valeous". You are only suppose to check on him ONCE the minute is up and only ONCE. You are only suppose to do the required action ONCE before waiting for a minute.

I'm stuck there too, getting a bit lazy.

I have a few questions:

- does it matter whether I refresh the page or check on valeous?

- does it matter if I check on valeous multiple times while waiting for the picture to change?

- does it matter if I feed/bandage/medicine/wait multiple times during the same minute?

Yes it does all matter.

Check on the petpet every minute and perform the correct action.

It took me the longest time. What I did was I waited until three or four seconds after the minute, to ensure that I had given it enough time. You just gotta be persistent and keep track of what you're doing. You'll get it eventually, as frustrating as it is.

If you are getting frustrated, clear your cache and try again in a few days. You are not in a hurry to finish the plot, are you?

k Faltho in your first test, you missed a minute. It's ten times, Once and ONLY once every minute. It doesn't have to be exact as long as it is during the minute (ie 6:11:12 then 6:12:33 will work even though it isn't exactly a minute.) don't check in between times, and make sure you're doing the right action. if you mess up, go all the way out, refresh, and try again. I got stuck there too, but you'll get it. i have faith [:

The really annoying thing about this plot part is that your performance on it is affected by your internet connection speed - you'll probably need to experiment a bit in order to get this done. :yes: