The Daily Neopets needs helping hands!

Ian

Hello everybody,

As you all know, The Daily Neopets is a pretty big site and it needs a lot of helping hands to operate correctly. Whilst we already have an amazing team of folks running the site, we're looking for more people to join our team! We currently have two positions open: unreleased news poster and Battlepedia reviewers. If you're a great Neopets player and think you've got something to offer, WE NEED YOU! Please check out our Apply for Staff page and post your application. :)

1610.gif

Are YOU wise enough to be staff?

We look forward to receiving your application!

Sincerely,

TDN Management b)

I am not applying for this position, but I have a general question...

What would is the main thing that you are looking for in the applications? Is there any one important factor that could make or break a user?

The Daily Neopets is seeking one well-qualified news poster that will post unreleased Neopets news on our front page. If you're considering applying, you should be an extremely active Neopets player and know how to find unreleased images. You must also have basic HTML/BBCode knowledge and good grammar. Applicants that know how to find unreleased items will have a greater chance of being accepted, as we have news finders that will find mainly everything else.

We are just looking for a person who has skills at finding unreleased items and images and who is around a lot.

^^^^ Haha... Same goes for me. I am online basically the whole day while I am at work, but have no idea how to find unreleased news :(

It's not extremely hard, you just have to recognize TNT's style and be a good guesser. xD

You could start by examining the urls of some items to help you understand the naming system.

It's no where near that easy. You never know WHAT they're gonna use, and lately TNT's URLs have been harder and harder to figure out.

Usually, you CAN find most items, some items are just harder than others. Especially, when a pet day is coming up. TNT have several different naming systems but usually they are named with one.

It's pretty much guess-and-check though. It's not easy, but it's definitely possible. ;)

Yay! More staffers! :D

I won't be applying this time though, mainly due to time constraints...