THE BIGFOOT TEAM

penguins

82ieqh3.png

Welcome to the yeti-sasquatch delivery team HQ!

chewy.gifchewy.gifchewy.gifchewy.gifchewy.gifchewy.gifchewy.gifchewy.gifchewy.gifchewy.gifchewy.gif

Well lets get started shall we!

If you would like to join the team you just have to notify me and put this cool image in your signature 82w8l51.gif

[img=http://i2.tinypic.com/82w8l51.gif]

NEW: We now sell goods to other teams

members

bigfootr (penguins)

Many groups have tried and many have fallen to the great DOOM! People can keep making these groups, but we will always be the originals(although I don't know how long the Pastry Pals have been around)! We shall currently call a truce, but if you attack us, we will destroy you. Have a nice day :devil:

Dj!

Ones I get more than 1 member I will move in and attack! (by posting in your topic saying *kills AA* or something)

That is not a wise idea.... You can do whatever you like, but you will most likely be decimated within moments...

I have also tried... My attempts to destroy him are actually what led to the creation of DOOM itself...

They aren't really dancing yetis, they are actually dancing chewbaccas. But I suppose thats close enough...

You are being watched. In case you didn't notice, there's a spy drone in your room. Oh wait - of course you didn't notice, it's completely undetectable. :evil:

I predict a war is going to happen between Pastry Pals, DOOM, and Bigfoot. :mellow:

The Bigfoot team has openly threatened us, so we have placed them under surveillance. But we won't engage them immediately if they stay out of our way.

We will stay out of your way for now my army of bigfoots are just 1HP each :O they are week, if I had a member the odds of a safe team my be good... but I still need a member!

So are you trying to merge with the Pastry Pals now? Your time is now running out to join DOOM, your next choice is very important...

Many groups have tried and many have fallen to the great DOOM! People can keep making these groups, but we will always be the originals(although I don't know how long the Pastry Pals have been around)! We shall currently call a truce, but if you attack us, we will destroy you. Have a nice day :devil:

Dj!

The Pastry Oals started the middle of KE. The FMG, were stuck, so Metroid was calling us pastry names, and we decided The pastry pals.

BEWARE ALL WHO CROSS WITH THE HONEY BEES UNITED!!! WE WILL DESTROY DOOM, THE PASTRY PALS, AND APPARENTLY BIG FOOT TOO!! Nobody will be around to hear you scream.... :devil:

Merry Christmas!! :santa:

no fare you killed my army.... well back to employment.

yeti: I saw the help sing in front, am I in the right place?

penguins: yes

yeti: oh, good!

penguins: so do you have any experience?

yeti: I can make tea..

penguins: GRATE! YOUR HIRED!

yeti: YES!