HELP!!!! with Petpet part!! (Please? :D )

Caroline_H

So I was doing this plot, and everything was going great!! Just fine, you know..

On the petpet step I did everything.. Got the potion, the bandages, and the pie thingie.. But when I go to it, there's no "Bandage option" to do... which means everytime he puts his paw up, that you're supposed to go for the bandage option I can't and get stuck. I've gone back to the place put the bandage doesn't appear anymore even though I keep refreshing. I know i've already clicked on it and got it..

I'm guessing it's a glitch, and I tried nm the neopets team but all they said was they couldn't give out help with plots. I didn't want help with the plot I just wanted to make sure whether or not there was a glitch.. *sigh*

I just don't know how to go through it if the option just doesnt show up for me anymore :(

Any help? Tips? Suggestions??

anything? :)

Well it's relatively unlikely to be a glitch, since this is a well established plot step. You might want to try clearing your web browser's cache to get rid of any old data that might be interfering. :yes:

It's also possible that you're just really unlucky, and you need to keep refreshing to get the bandage again. Not fun. <_< It does help if you do the refreshing as a side task while you're working on something else. ;)

Hmm, you could try clearing all your history or something, then going back to that cave with the mummy thing and keep refreshing, see if you can get the bandages again?

That's all I can think of.

OH, you could ALSO try on a different computer?

Good luck (:

I know this is probably really easy, but hey, technology and I dont get on too well So, how do you put a link in your posts, either for a website or another board on here?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Iceheart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Stay on topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So I was doing this plot, and everything was going great!! Just fine, you know..

On the petpet step I did everything.. Got the potion, the bandages, and the pie thingie.. But when I go to it, there's no "Bandage option" to do... which means everytime he puts his paw up, that you're supposed to go for the bandage option I can't and get stuck. I've gone back to the place put the bandage doesn't appear anymore even though I keep refreshing. I know i've already clicked on it and got it..

I'm guessing it's a glitch, and I tried nm the neopets team but all they said was they couldn't give out help with plots. I didn't want help with the plot I just wanted to make sure whether or not there was a glitch.. *sigh*

I just don't know how to go through it if the option just doesnt show up for me anymore :(

Any help? Tips? Suggestions??

anything? :)

This happened to me also, and I just had to keep refreshing refreshing refreshing refreshing refreshing until I got the bandages again, then it only took me 2-3 tries to get the petpet healed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been having trouble with that part too. I'm going to go try and reget the bandages and medicine though.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.