Unreleased Altador Cup Prizes

Xepha

For the past month, everyone has been busy with the Altador Cup. Some of you might even have forgotten that we are going to get prizes for our hard work very soon. We have a preview of some items that will be available in the Prize Shop on July 7th.

150_prizeshop_chairman.gif

How much will all that stuff cost?

Altador Cup IV Prizes

clo_vintacjersey_ri.gifslu_altcupkiko_bluelime.giftoy_kite_yooyu.gif

Remember that the four basic Yooyus that were announced on Altador Festival will also be put into the prizes shop.

Yooyu Colors

yooyu_red.gifyooyu_blue.gifyooyu_yellow.gifyooyu_green.gif

Red | Blue | Yellow | Green

Those Yooyu colours are strange...

Of course, just what I expected in the other side of things - cheap things, that will probably just be USELESS items... <_<

Don't think I'll be spending MY points any time soon.

seriously TNT, PLEASE! NO MORE SLUSHIES!!!!

The jester suit looks good though. I'm not sure if I would have enough points for it.. I only played about a third compared to my last year's YYB wins.

EDIT: Bloody Mir and Assassin Nation (my pets) said they want battledome weapons!!!! :P

There are two topics on this one by the way, maybe you should merge them or something.

I've never actually bought something from the shop before! :D Might see what it's got and see if there's anything I like.

There are two topics on this one by the way, maybe you should merge them or something.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Random Invisible Guy).

Duplicate topics were made, as is standard procedure for important announcements. However, posts were not diverted to the appropriate topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, posts from Neopets News have been MOVED into this Altador Cup News topic.

Incidentally, I have to agree that those new Yooyus look kinda weird. Not really bad, but weird. xD

Only the Red Yooyu looks appealing...the others look like color mismatches...

I honestly think they should have made each of the Yooyu's in the game available. Darigan, Mutant, and Faerie are the most expensive, Regular is the least, Clockwork, Fire, and Ice are middle.

I know, that made me really sad too :(. Wonder why TNT left us out?

I agree with most of you, the Yooyus look weird...Red one looks like a Normal Yooyu, Blue one doesn't look good with the orange, Yellow one has creepy eyes and the green one looks like an alien o_O.