Key Quest Tournament Information

FutureTXTurkey

ATTENTION IMPORTANT KQ TOURNAMENT INFORMATION

This Is For The Qualifying Members From Round One

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATE AND CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR QUALIFIERS!

Please Check The Official Key Quest Users List For Information Regarding Future Tournaments

Round Two: On Your Own Time

So since there are only three of you round two is going to be pretty simple. You each play each other at your earliest convenience.

There's no set time limit, just cause it's easier for you to schedule games that way, but you should still post your results here just for records sake.

If someone sweeps the tournament then it's game over and they are the champion, but if there is a tie or ties we will have another round.

Now as far as prizes are concerned. There will for sure be the creation of a profile badge. A forum set is also an option and that is something I will discuss with the winner when they are declared. I'm still open to other suggestions at this point, but so far that's what I've got. Snakeystew, I am a fan of your idea, but that is not something I have control over, so I would have to get someone higher up in the staff to way in on that. Xepha? Opinions?

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENTS! AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

FRIENDS AND SUPPORTERS FEEL FREE TO CHEER THEM ON!

Round Two Qualifiers:

Spankalishous

Snakeystew

Xepha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EDIT: Hey guys I've been waiting for ward as to how the tournament turned out? Do we have a winner? Did we have a tie?

Have you had a chance to play each other at all? Or did we want to come up with a totally new strategy for this round? Just let me know.

p.s. I have begun to work on the badge/set for the winner. I'll post it here when I'm done. Are there any other suggestions for prizes?

Am faffing around online so if anyone wants a game give me a yell, have nm'd snakeystew and Xepha :)

Am with the liking of the siggie sign for TDN profile too, although I'm really useless with graphics :(