Free NC Mall Giveaway!

Superfly

Through tomorrow, December 18th, you can collect your free Sparkling Holiday Stocking from the NC Mall. When you open up the sparking stocking you get 3 items, including one wearable. Enjoy!

mall_stocking_holidayholly.gif

mall_sculpt_holidayhat.giffood_candy_cane.giftoy_wreathy_yoyo.gif

Yay! Free items, my favorite.

I got the Candy Cane and yoyo. So far only two combos of items: cane and yoyo or cookie and book.

Everyone gets the hat =) I tried it on my Christmas Gnorbu, but I think the antlers from last year are better. He does sort of look like a reindeer anyway =)

They surely hope to tempt us to buy from the NC Mall with their giveaway... it's still nice to get freebies :)

I agree, anything to help boost the SDB count if anything. But it's too bad they're giving away so few items, as opposed to the Halloween goodie bags... now keeping them to resell later is going to be kind of pointless. :guiltysmiley:

The stocking didn't turn up for me at first either, but after refreshing a few times it popped up and I got a Modern Sculpture Holiday Hat, Candy Cane and a Wreathy Yoyo :)

Through tomorrow, December 18th, you can collect your free Sparkling Holiday Stocking from the NC Mall. When you open up the sparking stocking you get 3 items, including one wearable. Enjoy!

mall_stocking_holidayholly.gif

mall_sculpt_holidayhat.giffood_candy_cane.giftoy_wreathy_yoyo.gif

Yay! Free items, my favorite.

Where did you find the stocking. The Neopets news page suggests it is hidden somewhere.

i got mine too!! i refresh it alot of times then i saw that stocking!! but i never get the yoyo i gt a colouring book, Candy Cane and a Modern Sculpture Holiday Hat.. is that all?? it's really not easy to get all this item!! but i'm still very happy to get all this too! haha!! thanks for the lue that your give!! :laughingsmiley: