Fierce battle opposing Zombies to Mummies

Xepha

hauntedwoods.gifFive days have passed since the kick off and we already have an idea about who are the powerhouses of this year. As BlackJaguar reports, teams are furiously battling for the top four! Here is what he says :

"After another day of the Altador Cup, battle for the top four spots are very tight. Both the Pirates and the Roos have a clear sweep of yesterdays game keeping them in the first and second position respectively. Battle for the third and fourth place is very fierce. We have reports that hundreds of Zombies are getting up their graves to keep Haunted Wood *alive* in the tournament. While Mummies of Lost Desert are doing their best to prevent Meridell from entering the Top 4. With the competition getting tighter, who would manage to keep their heads (and hands) alive for the prestigious Altador Cup Trophy? Find out in the following days. Bringing you the latest straight from the Altador Colosseum, this is BlackJaguar for The Daily Neopets AC3 coverage. Signing out."

It is surely interesting to see that after 3 years, Haunted Woods is still a powerhouse! Don't forget to check our updated standings page to see how good your team is doing so far!

Tell us what you think by commenting on this news post; no registration required for guests.

Its been quite smooth for haunted woods but next week there will be fiece battle between KI and RI, the worst thing is next week I have test so I may not have time to play...

I know this is sort of :offtopic: but being a AC noob does anyone know how prize shop points are tallied, by wins or goals?

I'm under 13 so I couldn't ask on neopets chat.

THANK YOU so much shadowkatt I was considering quitting the cup if based on wins, which team do you like?

p.s. could I know your neo username as you seem so nice 0:) and I might want to be your neofriend when I turn 13!

Oh, so your username is actually shadowkatt! Mine is penquinsrule1! (p.s. I'm a boy not a girl somehow TNT got that mixed up!)

sorry about still being off topic, but Reid, you could just get you parents to fill out the parental permission form, they could give you permission to accept neofriends, and chat on neoboards. I support Shenkuu, but I think that Krawk Island will win this year.

Guest Penquinsrule1

Thanks again shadowkatt! But please call me by my neousername (penquinsrule1) as I told others I'll be using that instead of my I-wish-I-was-named-a-cool-name-like-reid name. Thanks for all your help! 0:)

Guest Penquinsrule1

1st: Sorry TDN for making such :offtopic: post but I can't chat on neoboards

2nd: I bought out your shop shadowkatt for all your help!

Guest Guest_Penquinsrule1_*

Hello,

1st: Sorry TDN for making such :offtopic: post but I can't chat on neoboards

2nd: I bought out your shop shadowkatt for all your help!

Sorry for double posting and being :offtopic: again

Hello,

Sorry for double posting and being :offtopic: again

sorry for imitating you bu eve I still can't chat on Neoboards(until Next year)

I really think HW will win.

Sorry for being partially :offtopic: and for :doubleposting:

my username is elec_boy_1997

but most people expect Haunted Woods to do decently, at the begining I thought Meridell would be happy just to be top 8... but they nearly swept Darigan and are on par with the top teams

This is weird but my tdn forums account won't work, but I'm Penquinsrule1 and thats my neo username. Now, thanks to shadowkatt I learnt prize shop points are based on goals, but last year how many points did you get for each goal? :S

Dear shadowkatt, i'm :offtopic: but I recently challenged your jetsam to a battle for the avvie but you responded your xeweetoc (bad spelling, sorry) was your b-domer and I'd love to face her but could I fight your Jetsam for the avvie?