Referrals and fun!

Fear

Hi, Im trying to support and promote Collectoons! Im looking to get 100 referrals from fellow helpers out there. The 100 referrals help me get my plaque which im pretty excited to work for. Since this site has been a big help for promoting other sites. But im not just trying to get referrals im trying to bring joy and fun to those that once enjoyed Cartoonorbit! Every single person, are a great help to myself and making the game more fun. There is some info below that i borrowed because its a great explanation. Thanks all again for the help. If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

Heres the referral link http://www.collectoons.com/register/index.php?refid=13350 !

So far ive only got 26 referrals! 66 more to go thanks!

Thanks all for the help!

I also wanted to add that Collectoons also hosts lots of Arcade games such as card games or sport games and so on!

CollecToons is an online gaming network. The game started on October 16, 2008 and has over 1,000 members. CollecToons is an 'electronic sticker book'. Players are given points to purchase stickers, called cToons, from the in-game store. Players could also receive cToons by entering special redemption codes, during special events, bartering with other players (trading), or in an auction format. Players are given their own spaces, called 'cWorlds'. Players could decorate their cWorlds with cToons, making the cWorld much like a sticker book. One can further customize their cWorld by changing their cWorld's background. Learn more about the game on our FAQs page.

Haven't heard from anyone yet kind of sad about that! :P But i guess patients is a virtue! Please feel free to bump or let me know if you joined thanks!

Dont forget to message me!

Thanks Fear!

NOTE**** Please only make one account! Thanks

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. You may not "bump" your posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.