Eyrieki Glitch

Catzi

Hello! I've read some past posts about this, but are people still having trouble getting Eyrieki as a challenger? Every time I go to the temple, and click on a colored door, the page just refreshes. I sent a ticket to TNT a few (maybe more) months ago, and they haven't gotten back to me. Did anyone ever figure this out? Thanks.

I have the exact same problem.. And I also sent them a ticket about it. They just sent back an automatic reply, saying that they are sorry to hear I'm having problems and are aware of the issue, blahblahblah. They closed the ticket, and I still can't get him as a challenger. :( It just refreshes for me as well.

I use Chrome.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd take people's suggestions on modifying the browser. Maybe some plugin is conflicting like noscript or other related plugins. Try a different browser. I personally find Chrome to work the best for me over other options though there are non-neopets things that work better for me in other browsers.

Just cleared the cache and cookies on Chrome, Firefox and IE and still just refreshing of the page. Are you supposed to be going to a different page when you click on a door, or is it actually just supposed to kind of refresh until something happens?

Also just downloaded a new browser, still nothing. I've sent in a ticket to TNT, but of course, no reply.

I have sent a few bug reports in and I keep getting an automated response that it is random and I should keep refreshing. I am going to try clearing the cookies ect and see if that works.

No joy. Cleared the cookies and cache and still no Eyrieki. :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just figured out that it's MY account. I tried my side account and got whole new doors, and if I clicked the arrows to the left or right I got different doors. I clicked on one and got Eyrieki. So I was like OH! It works now! So I log into my main account, go there, and of course now it doesn't change doors and when I click on a door it just refreshes the page and nothing else....

New TNT owners seemed to have gotten this glitch fixed! Hope everyone can do as I did and go get Eyrieki now!