The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 4

hrtbrk

hey maybe you can put it on the TDN guide that you dnt get the ice cream achievement till you exit. i bet it would be helpful to others who havent done it yet ;)

bdw did you guys open yr treasure chest?

I've mentioned this to the content staff. :)

I ended up selling mine instead of opening it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally frustrating, but I beat it...twice. I got all the achievements, plus the tub of ice cream and the treasure chest. No idea how I got the treasure chest though...

The treasure chest was a prize for the Fort Nox achievement. You can open it and get a cheap spooky petpet. (Or sell it, or keep it.)

Finally finished after 2 days. I thought I was going to have to go back and do it again to get all the achievements. Got them all on the first time through somehow. The ice cream prize is cute :)

hey maybe you can put it on the TDN guide that you dnt get the ice cream achievement till you exit. i bet it would be helpful to others who havent done it yet ;)

bdw did you guys open yr treasure chest?

Nop, I sold mine for 40k np, but I've heard that you may get a mewclops if you're extremly lucky.

I finally finished all the deeds! The more stuff we accomplish, does that mean the better prize available at the end of this?

Yes, yes it does. The more deeds you accomplish, the better the prizes are at the end.

I'm still not able to get the Treasure. I used the BGGBR method to no avail. Tried trying my pegs in rooms that didn't have a particular color door. It sounds like most people are getting it in the basement though, so I'm guessing it does show up before you escape the house right? Does anyone have another other hints about how to get it?

• 2 weeks later...

The only 100% guaranteed method to get Fort Nox is this: Check every room that only has doors of 1 or 2 colors, go into each of these rooms and then check the missing door colors. So you're starting in a room with two red doors, open blue and green first before moving into another room. It can be on any floor (mine was on floor 2). If it helps, print screen each floor and cross off rooms as you go in MS Paint. Ignore rooms that have doors of all three colors. I hope this helps, it helped me finally get the only achievement I've been lacking.