Tarla...

TheUnknown

It's kinda a bad day...

1) Firefox 3 isn't compatible with the Toolbar.

2) RIGHT AFTER FF3 is released, Tarla decides to give out Paint Brushes...

3) There's a constant Tarla glitch going on...

And as such, I ask the following questions...

1. Due to the ongoing Tarla glitch (where it always you can get the prize but you really can't), the Alert button always goes yellow when you hover over it in IE. However, will it still flash when a real Alert comes up?

2. Will Alerts flash even if you're logged out? I'm logged into FF and not IE, but the toolbar I just installed is on IE.

You don't have to be logged in and the alert will still go off. When you click on it, it will ask you to log in. You have to be quick though :)

Ah, OK then. I have IE and FF open at once. IE takes up the whole screen while FF takes part of it. So I just need to copy the link from IE when it flashes.

This kinda gets in the way of Yooyuball though. XD Still, Paintbrush or a higher score that I can get tomorrow (from the looks of it, Faerieland's going to do bad with or without me... -_-)?

I mentioned a way to override the compatibility check for the Neopets Toolbar in this post. Hopefully it'll work for you. :yes: