Ranks

MariaWB

How does the rankingsystem work?

How many ranks are there, and when do you get to the next one?

And is there a way/place to see how far towards the next rank you've gotten?

Guest Krawk Islander

It goes up every 50 YYB games you win. We currently don't know the plays needed for SS or MSN, though they are much more than YYB, as they are worth less.

That sucks. Powerfull sucks, to quote the Simpsons.

I just can't get the hang of this game, I don't get how some people already have hundreds of wins under their belts.

Me too!! My partner is good at the game and scores between 5-10 goals per game, I am lucky if I score 1 :( I just can't get the ball to go in the net and the big skeith for Maraqua is really starting to annoy me!!!

Whn I score, it's also almost always pure luck! I do know the best place to score from and where to aim the ball - thanks to the TDN guide ;) - but when it does go in, I'm just lucky.

Thankfully, Lost Desert doesn't seem all that hard of a team to play. They keep returning to they starting positions every time I have the ball, and when I miss the goal or a pass (which I do a lot!) and the ball is just sitting there, they usually stand still for quite a lng time which lets me get the ball back. And I usually only get the normal, Fire and Ice yooyus so that's good too.

Don't worry Maria, all the teams are like that (from what I have seen). I actually really want to get the Faerie ball!! It is easy to score with, all you have to do is stand a little away from the goal head on and it will 90% of the time go in :D But I have only been lucky enough to get it once :(

Me too!! My partner is good at the game and scores between 5-10 goals per game, I am lucky if I score 1 :( I just can't get the ball to go in the net and the big skeith for Maraqua is really starting to annoy me!!!

Hahah, I hate that Skeith too! The big thing just stands in front of me and wont move even when I don't have the ball.

I don't know how people would get a hundred wins in one day... thats 300 minutes, 5 hours of yooyuball. They need more hobbies :yes:

Hahah, I hate that Skeith too! The big thing just stands in front of me and wont move even when I don't have the ball.

I don't know how people would get a hundred wins in one day... thats 300 minutes, 5 hours of yooyuball. They need more hobbies :yes:

So, I'm not at 100 yet, but I am close (need to update my sig), and while I can't vouch for everyone, I can say this: being unemployed helps. A lot. XD

Plus this is my last week off before I am once more employed, and I have nothing to do with my time until past noon, and I enjoy the game, so I have no shame in spending so many hours playing Yooyuball.

LOL!! I almost lost my first game because I was laughing so hard at the giant Skeith lumbering after my players. His hugeness is incredibly annoying when it keeps me from getting a clear shot, but he's so hilarious I have to forgive him for it. :D

And I agree...I can't believe how many games some people play in a day. I mean, I like YYB and I'm not too bad at it, but 20 games and I needed a break for a while...plus I'm taking a class and will hopefully have a summer job soon, I can't imagine having the time or patience to play over a hundred games a day. o_O

It's not really the games you play....it's the points you win on each game you play and it gets added all together...so the score doesn't necessarily mean 300 games.

Whenever you play Meridell...watch out for that green meerca and yellow eyrie....they're wiley! On the plus side...the ixi that seems to be the goalie's defense, stinks...and the white techo may as well not be there because all he does is just stand in the middle doing nothing.

And that "Make Some Noise" game....I think I got carpal tunnel playing it...they should slap a warning on that baby.

Last year I never noticed a difference between teams. Is there one? They all seem about the same level in skill to me (since obviously we're not playing against actual people it's just the computer).

I don't sereously know why everybody have such a rush on getting the avatar. I mean, 50 wins, that like if you win 10/day it only takes 5 days, and the whole cup is on 30 days(!). Maby every team isn't there on the final, but at least for 5 days.

I don't sereously know why everybody have such a rush on getting the avatar. I mean, 50 wins, that like if you win 10/day it only takes 5 days, and the whole cup is on 30 days(!). Maby every team isn't there on the final, but at least for 5 days.

Personnally, I try to play as much as possible because I would like to have a nice rank this year (and tons of points to spend :P).

@KrawkIslander: I think that higher ranks need more than 50 YYB wins to go up :(

Personnally, I try to play as much as possible because I would like to have a nice rank this year (and tons of points to spend :P).

@KrawkIslander: I think that higher ranks need more than 50 YYB wins to go up :(

YouYoo Ball

Number of Wins 38

Slushie Slinger

Games Played 18

Make Some Noise

Games Played 42

Rank 1 & Avatar ^^

MSN - my scores are all 5000+

SS - 400 +

30 MSN =~ 5 Youyooball

20 SS =~ 5 Youyooball I think