IMPORTANT: Games starting early?!

Guest Krawk Islander

Guest Krawk Islander

Edit: The glitch has now been fixed! To all those who played, your scores are now faded, despite being there. They will be reset tonight, this has been confirmed by a staff member on the Neoboards. The avatar is yours to keep, though, if you've earned it today!

Thanks for sticking with TDN, and stay tuned for our new feature, coming in just a few hours!

It looks like the first game of the Double Round Robin has started today. As we can clearly see by TNT's schedule, today is indeed reserved for signup day, and thus this should not be happening until tomorrow.

altador_cup_commentators.gif

Thank TNT the glitch has finally been fixed! Phew...

It most likely looks like a site glitch, so we advise you not to play. TNT probably automatically programmed the Altador Cup to start today instead of tomorrow, so we see that its underway already.

To those asking if you'll get frozen if you already sent scores today: we don't think so, because you're not playing for NP's or cheating in any way. How was someone going to notice that today was a glitch? The worse thing that'll happen are the scores getting reset. However, this doesn't mean we guarantee that you won't get frozen. Take our advice please, and don't play for today.

I doubt TNT would go so far as to freeze accounts. People see "Oh TNT started Altador Cup early! What a great surprise!" and play. But I guess it is better to be on the safe side of things and not play. I can wait another day. :)

It's obvious that it's a glitch if you play SS or MSN. 'Cuz they say they're not available, but you can open them :eh: .

It's to get people new to the Altador Cup System to know how the game will be. :mellow: :S uh-huh yeah!!! WOO HOO!!!

MOVE ON TO THE NEXT POST!!!

Oh no I have started played with even noticing, I hope TNT will not frozen my account...

Oh no I have started played with even noticing, I hope TNT will not frozen my account...

Don't worry I NeoMailed TNT saying that some people played today accidentaly because of the glitch...

*whisper* By the way we Haunted Woods people need to beat Lost Desert tomorrow AND OTHER PEOPLE TO OTHER TEAMS!!!

My username is elec_boy_1997

Edit: The glitch has now been fixed! To all those who played, your scores are now faded, despite being there. They will be reset tonight, this has been confirmed by a staff member on the Neoboards. The avatar is yours to keep, though, if you've earned it today!

Thanks for sticking with TDN, and stay tuned for our new feature, coming in just a few hours!

It looks like the first game of the Double Round Robin has started today. As we can clearly see by TNT's schedule, today is indeed reserved for signup day, and thus this should not be happening until tomorrow.

altador_cup_commentators.gif

Thank TNT the glitch has finally been fixed! Phew...

It most likely looks like a site glitch, so we advise you not to play. TNT probably automatically programmed the Altador Cup to start today instead of tomorrow, so we see that its underway already.

To those asking if you'll get frozen if you already sent scores today: we don't think so, because you're not playing for NP's or cheating in any way. How was someone going to notice that today was a glitch? The worse thing that'll happen are the scores getting reset. However, this doesn't mean we guarantee that you won't get frozen. Take our advice please, and don't play for today.

When will the feature come out? o_O

Guest Krawk Islander

Our feature will come out very, very soon. I can assure you it'll come before the AC starts, so in the next few hours, you'll see it. :)

^^^ What feature?? What are you talking about? :S

This is the feature that they're referring to.

In response to this:

TNT hopefully will realize that you didn't realize the difference. If you were frozen, the best option is to email TNT regarding the situation.