so confused with spellbook!

r_k_chic47

ok so i had no idea where in my url to put my coordinates..so i put them in the spot where it says "arcx=0&arcy=1". so putting in my coordinates, it then was "arcx=-18&arcy=-15". so i pushed enter so i would be taken to the link, and i came to page that said "Oh no! You seem to have found your way into some kind of spatial abyss! What a ridiculous feature to build into a library.", so idk what to do. i'm pretty sure i had the coordinates right.

x: y:

-163 -109

-123 -139

-83 -169

-43 -169

-3 -139

37 -109

total: -378 total: -834

digits added: -18 digits added: -15

that's exactly what i did but i dont understand how to find the spellbook. i know its one of the books on the shelves in the library, but i know you have to do something before one of those books will BE the spellbook. so somebody plz help me!

ok so i had no idea where in my url to put my coordinates..so i put them in the spot where it says "arcx=0&arcy=1". so putting in my coordinates, it then was "arcx=-18&arcy=-15". so i pushed enter so i would be taken to the link, and i came to page that said "Oh no! You seem to have found your way into some kind of spatial abyss! What a ridiculous feature to build into a library.", so idk what to do. i'm pretty sure i had the coordinates right.

x: y:

-163 -109

-123 -139

-83 -169

-43 -169

-3 -139

37 -109

total: -378 total: -834

digits added: -18 digits added: -15

that's exactly what i did but i dont understand how to find the spellbook. i know its one of the books on the shelves in the library, but i know you have to do something before one of those books will BE the spellbook. so somebody plz help me!

sorry the coordinates got smushed together...i had spaces in there but i guess they dont show up lol

nevermind! i got it!!! i tried making the coordinates positive (instead of negative numbers), and i found the book! yay! now which spell to cast...=S

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double or triple post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah, you can't have negative coordinates in the archives. :yes:

And you need to cast spell 29884 (as it says in TDN's guide here).