i cant find the Vaeolus.

sara.

I know im finished with part 11 because the Book of Ages has the thief part in it and the ceiling above kelland is lite up.

i've looked in the docks, the rock pit and the farm. i'm not sure if i have to click around or if he should just be there when i open the page.

does anyone have an answer on how to make it easier to find him or what im doing wrong?

I can't remember where I found Valeous on my account, or if I clicked around. I guess if there are clickable parts, you could try clicking on them, but otherwise it sounds from the guide that he should just show up.

I remember only vaguely, but I believe that you should see the Vaeolus peeking out in the image somewhere (so you can click on it). If it doesn't appear at all, try clearing your browser's cache. :yes:

I suggest going back tommorow and trying again at all three places. And try refreshing the page. If you click on the constelation at the dock and farm and then repeating the steps above, then you might find them. Be sure that you did the scale constellation and talked to all three charachters (janitor, archivist, and club)