sanitizing ancient username please ignore

neolunar12

(Sanitizing an old username, no way that I can see to just delete this, many apologies if this bumps a 10+ year old topic)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, if you happen to do well enough in the Altador Cup this year, you might manage to work up enough points to buy a Yooyu in the prize shop when the whole thing is over. :yes: So don't give up yet!

There's been a Yooyu in the prize shop for the past two ACs - no reason for there not to be one now. Additionally, the TDN news team spotted an image file for what appears to be a new Fire Yooyu item. So I'm relatively sure there'll be a Yooyu in the prize shop this year round. :yes:

Personally I rather get the possible battledome items! :O Year 8 gave away some great items that blocked ALL physical, and they both sell for millions and millions of np. Hopefully the ones this year aren't as bad as last years, though.

The trading post is a handy tool for determining the prices of UB items. Just do a search and look at the wishlists. :yes: