My chords are

(-167,24)

(-127,-6)

(-87,-36)

(-47,-36)

(-7,-6)

(33,24)

Added I got

I got my own URL and then plugged in 6 and 36 but the library it takes me to doesn't have any click able books!

I have no idea what I am doing wrong...

Looks like you sorted things out Lia? (trophy in her user profile)

Am I allowed to post a link to another neopets help site? It gives you your spellbook coordinates using just your star data.

If not, Hunter, just pm me your star data (if thats even possible) and your URL and i'll see if I can help.

Looks like you sorted things out Lia? (trophy in her user profile)

Am I allowed to post a link to another neopets help site? It gives you your spellbook coordinates using just your star data.

If not, Hunter, just pm me your star data (if thats even possible) and your URL and i'll see if I can help.

What solved my problem was just taking a break for an hour or two, and when I came back it worked perfectly!

There's no need for people to post all their star data. Just post the coordinates of your Sleeper constellation and we can help you to calculate your spellbook coordinates from there (it's quite simple). :yes:

And congrats Lia!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.