Who will win?

nightname

i put my vote on darigan citadel i thought yooyuball was hard but now i can score with all the players except the goal keeper highest score ever was 6:1 to me yay but most of the time i get 4:1 or 4:0 becuase i was doing a lot parcticing

577.gif

Lucky for you!!! My highest score is 2 - 0 :S I am not that good at this game.

I think you can tell from my avvie and my siggy who I am voting for!!

NO!!!

You are going over it all wrong, there is a strong chance of the team i am in of winning becuase they won last year so i hope we beat your team baddly and check out my scores i been practing so much i cant believe it and my new ever high score was 11:0 (unbelievable)

577.gif

Wicked!!

I am ok at Make Some Noise, but terrible Yooyuball. I thought the counters automatically updated themselves when the games started!!??

Anyway!! KI has a very high chance of winning, just cause a team came second last year, means nothing as we all know because of the team the won the first year!!

Guest Krawk Islander

Darigan is losing its supporters - and it will drop inevitably because the spotlight is on them. It happened with HW, it'll happen with DC (although probably not to so badly). I guess you'll get in the top 4, though.

Yes, the NEOPETS counters update automatically every day, but TDN's doesn't. You've got to manually add it to the counter. How're we going to guess how many games you played if we can't access TNT's database?!

Darigan is losing its supporters - and it will drop inevitably because the spotlight is on them. It happened with HW, it'll happen with DC (although probably not to so badly). I guess you'll get in the top 4, though.

Yes, the NEOPETS counters update automatically every day, but TDN's doesn't. You've got to manually add it to the counter. How're we going to guess how many games you played if we can't access TNT's database?!

I didn't think about that!!! :P

I agree it is definately KI's turn to win!!

It is my personal opinion that there are simply too many unpredictable variables in the AC to reliably anticipate the outcome at this point in time. We'll just have to wait and see. :yes:

It's amusing to see people try to predict the outcome of the whole AC only a couple of hours after it actually starts. :P

DC is probably not going to win because a lot of newbies will rush into supporting them, and they'll end up not doing so well with so many inexperienced players joining them.

As for what I've seen so far, Maraqua's chances at winning seem pretty slim. :) Their team is pretty easy to beat as I've seen so far. Haven't lost against them once yet, and I've gotten up to beating them 8 to zilch. :D

All the computer teams are equally hard to beat. So the people on the Maraquan side are probably beating the KI team just as hard on their computers. :yes:

Well different teams have different players with different qualities. :rolleyes_anim:

I think that doesn't count when you play. The opponent team is controlled by the computer and he's not very smart/fast.

KRAWK ISLAND!! or Darigan Citadel, but probably Krawk Island!

Yooyuball is pretty easy actually. My best score against Maraqua was 8-0 and my best score against Mystery Island so far is 6-0.

Roo island will get into the top 2. They are pretty much one of the top attenders this year. We have a huge fan base and if you check the boards most people can score like 8-0 most times.

Also, its our turn to win it, and we will keep surprising everyone along the way.

Day 1 - Beat Shenkuu all 3. AND Lilo Blumario is the top scorer.

I've beaten Maraqua 13-0, and Mystery Island 10-0, but nothing more than that.

Wait, do you mean you have 13/10 wins agains each, or that you scored 13/10 points in a single match? o_O Either way that's pretty good, congrats! :) Though if it's the latter then they must have tweaked the scoring system; I'm pretty sure that was literally impossible last year -- after 9 goals the goalie would speed up to be faster than the ball and it seemed like you couldn't get a tenth goal no matter what you did. I always kind of wondered why they did that actually, I figure if you're capable of getting more than 9 goals a match why on Earth shouldn't you be allowed to? :eh: I haven't been able to try for it yet this year, I've had a couple 9-0 matches but I keep running out of time before I can go for a tenth (stupid snow Yooyus always take me a couple tries. :P)

Altador, DC, KI, MI and RI have all the same chance of winning and you said they cam second in the years before so you think they will win this year but you are wrong because people will pick it now all the noobs and everyone keeps saying krawk island that means all the noobs will be there but DC will have supporters becuase people say it won last year and the year before it nearly one so people will choose DC or Krawk Island.

577.gif

^^^ Not necesarily!! And to be honest, I think you are both wrong! People will not only chose the team that they think are going to win (some will) but others will chose the team they like the best, or the place they visit the most etc, like most of us have done!

Also just because a team won last year, or came close does not mean they will win again this year. It is only the second day into the Cup and it is still anyones game (even the teams that lost)!!!!

So I will keep routing for my team (as will everyone else, their teams of course)!!!

Altador, DC, KI, MI and RI have all the same chance of winning and you said they cam second in the years before so you think they will win this year but you are wrong because people will pick it now all the noobs and everyone keeps saying krawk island that means all the noobs will be there but DC will have supporters becuase people say it won last year and the year before it nearly one so people will choose DC or Krawk Island.

So let me guess, Everyone will join RI and KI and just become freeloaders, yet no-one will join DC.

DC will become the HW of last year, they will not be in the top 4. They will be in the group of 5th-8th.

Is that your predictions Paul, or were you being sarcastic??