Signups are Open!

Superfly

After a long wait (well it felt really long), you can now SIGN UP for the 3rd annual Altador Cup!

tdn-ac.png

Check out our Altador Cup Coverage!

Our Altador Cup Coverage will be updated shortly with detailed information!

NOTE : Did you know that we're still hiring?? ;D

Go KWARK ISLAND!!!

Ok, so I just played Yooyuball and OMG it is hard. I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting AC

^^^ Maybe not aye. I just lost 0-2 :P But I did notice that the first match is between Maraqua and KI. Should be an interesting one.

Guest Krawk Islander
^^^ Maybe not aye. I just lost 0-2 :P But I did notice that the first match is between Maraqua and KI. Should be an interesting one.

Indeed, it will be the source of many rivalries on the Neoboards (if you don't know why, turn to the Destruction of Maraqua plot), and also because its my former team. :laughingsmiley:

Wow the game seems a bit different this year. I need to accostumate to the new graphics and so one, but after a bit of practise I scored 7-0 (Go Shenkuu! :P)

Go Kreludor go!

I can't get no more than 2 points...either that practice jelly team is really good or I really stink.

I think that Jelly team is pretty good.. :S

I can't win against them :crying:

Why are they creating altador cup if they think

that all people can win in so difficult games?

Actually, I'm pretty sure the number of goals you score in a game does make a difference to your team's performance (and isn't that what really counts? ;) ).

Guest reptlcal
It's the winning that counts. So all you have to do is score a couple of goals, and do something else while you're waiting for the time to run out ^^.

Yeah, it works like this:

Say you score two goals, the game ends, and you submit your score. This score earns 2 points for their team.

However say you score three goals, and the opponent scores one, the game ends, and you submit your score. This score also earns 2 points for their team, but none for the other team.

Theres no points for draws or loses.