Steel Bridge

m3l3ana

Does anyone know the real price of these items? I looked on the TP and saw the lowest price was 4.5Mil and then I looked on the auctions and saw the lowest price being 700K.

Items in auctions are often significantly cheaper than those in shops or the trading post because the selling price of auctioned items rises over time (and because it can be a bit tough to nab an item from an auction). 4.5M to 700k is a big difference though... Personally, I'd say the TP price is the regular price, but the auction price is a pretty good deal. :yes:

How much time was left in that auction? Usually people bid low on items, then go mad over bidding in the last 30 seconds or so, trying to win the auction. This is why most online auctions are more of a race than an auction.

There's a feature on certain sites that changes the remaining auction time to an hour whenever someone bids within the last 60 minutes of the auction which guarantees no last second bids.. would be nice if that was used more often.