Destruct-O-Match II is Entering the Graveyard!

Superfly

Well, it appears Destruct-O-Match II will be entering the Game Graveyard for everyone to enjoy once again, bummer you can't get that avatar again. *pokes TNT to transfer it to DoM III* Well, here is the tombstone.

deceased_game_38.gif

P.S. You can find our Destruct-O-Match III game guide here.

Is it just me or can everyone not see the image of the tombstone??

I thought that might happen, has it has happened before, so I have uploaded the image to TDN. Everyone should now be able to see it just fine. :)

They put really "scary" <_< games in the Graveyard :evil: x_x

I wonder why there is a graveyard full of games when they could just remove the game like they do to SPONSOR GAMES

I guess TNT will make a new version of DoM and "kill" x_x DoM III

Well, it appears Destruct-O-Match II will be entering the Game Graveyard for everyone to enjoy once again, bummer you can't get that avatar again. *pokes TNT to transfer it to DoM III* Well, here is the tombstone.

deceased_game_38.gif

P.S. You can find our Destruct-O-Match III game guide here.

Please don't take DOM 2 away! *clings to Kou-Jong* Yeah, I can be a drama queen.

I really want to get the DoM 3 avatar, but I'm getting know were refreshing ^_^ I wish you could still send your score ^_^

*sigh* It's a pity about that avatar... well DoM II had to go with the release of DoM III, but really, they should update the avatar.