Spell Book Assistance, Please

All right. So, like many others, I need help finding my spell book. I'm pretty sure I followed the directions on the Altador Plot Guide, but I'm obviously doing something wrong, since I entered my coordinates into the URL, clicked every book in the room, and still haven't found the spell book.

Here are my coordinates from the Sleeper Constellation:

(115,347)

(155,317)

(195,287)

(235,287)

(275,317)

(315,347)

I did the math, and came up with 12 for the X-coordinate, and 12 for the Y-coordinate. I'm lost as to what I did wrong; I don't know if I misunderstood the directions, or what. I'd appreciate some light shed :)

I got 12,12 too, are you sure they are the correct coordinates and you haven't missed any of the negative symbols or anything like that??

You can try using the tab feature, some people say that is easier and works :yes:

Umm... ok. Well I am not 100% sure then. Are you using your URL, not the one in the guide??!!

I got it. I needed to clear out my browser history >.< For some reason it kept taking me back to the beginning of the rooms, since that was in my history. Thanks though :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.