Revenge's New (potential) Set

Revenge

I decided not to put this in the "Help" subforum because I'm not really asking for help of any kind, just an opinion. You see, I've been thinking of having a new set for me to show on these forums. Not that there's anything wrong with the one I have. I just feel like something fresh and anew. So if a new set was made, what would it look like? What would it be about? I'm just seeing if anyone has ideas, you don't have to make one for me. I'll maybe make it myself if I have the time, all I need is some sort of springboard to get me going.

Any thoughts? You don't have to be a tech guy or graphics savvy, just someone with a pretty good image in their head.

From my perspective, the set looks pretty simple (simple doesn't always mean bad :P) and I like the idea of the text on the dragon's flames (it goes well with your username I guess, just the mood of it). The border seems a little bulky but I just don't like big borders lol.

Overall it's pretty good.

8/10.

Guest Levy

Mike, he wasn't looking for a rating, he was looking for ideas for a new set.

Thanks for the 8/10 btw. (I made his current set.)