I just cross painted my lovely draik

_Zafia_

Oh what is your neopets username, suddenly feel like wanting to see your pet...

I think the combination of the pet with the background is great, but I don't understand why is the tomestone there and what is that pink colour thingy on the pet?

Just went to see your pet for myself - very nice :cool:

Personally I'm conflicted - I love my pets as they are (well, I need a background for the Uni) but I've seen loads of other people's pets with great looking clothes and backgrounds.......... gah, well yours is great anyway :)

Bluerang - Yup a cloth color combined with another color or all cloth colors combined with another non cloth color.

Like christmas, pirate, royal etc combined with faerie, pink, grey etc is called cross painting.

#10 Well personally i love to dress my pets up and giving them a bg. Its just how i show how much i love them :)

#10 Well personally i love to dress my pets up and giving them a bg. Its just how i show how much i love them :)

Sssh! Don't let my pets here you say that! They'll start saying I don't love them since I don't buy them those things!! :worried:

And on another note - I liked being referred to as "#10" - makes me feel part of some top secret organisation with a lot of skills that don't use people's real names.....*spy music*

(I don't get out much.......... :D)

I guess its different how one shows their affection for ones pets. I just like to dress them up and you like to just add a background and nothing else.

I just added the number thing because i gave up trying to spell your name correctly lol ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Yup i bought a Royal PB from the hidden tower and painted her and then i went to the fountain pool and painted her faerie :)

I love Fluffy - i think its sweet how he flies around her :)

The draik looks really nice, expensive color combination.

• 2 weeks later...