Where do you want to live?

I would love to live in Australia, or maybe South America. Somewhere with lots of exotic animals and wildlife. Michigan doesnt really have any "exciting" animals to see...just squirrels and deer and stuff like that. I always thought it would be great to be a zookeeper, or start an organization for animal orphans and helping out. ^_^

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in Washington, on the San Juan Islands(it is so beautiful there!), or Paris, France(oo la la! :-D).

I would love to live in Arizona. We have a summer house there and a love it so much there.

why the heck would you want to live here in the desert? it sucks! its freezing in the winter & on fire in the summer, THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN!

it is kinda pretty though, with the grand canion(not spelt right, but one of the seven natural wonders of the world, last time i checked), slide rock(Earths natural water slide!) & Papigo(possibly not spelt right...) park mountain(that red mountain with a bunch of holes in it).

hmm, maybe it isn't so bad here, lol

I'd like to live somewhere in Europe. It just seems so much nicer there. I hate the USA. Out country sucks. I'm untraining myself to say the Pledge of Allegiance everyday when school starts (or I was when we were in school) but it is a hard habit to break.

I would like to have a house in Florida to live in then a Summer House in Jamaica near the Beach.

How much would that cost though for the summer house tch.. lol

Florida isn't the picnic the tourist/vacation brochures make it out to be. It's 80 degrees at 9:16pm. During the day in summer it can approach 90. 75 at night if you're lucky. Then there are the hurricanes..Not fun. In case you can't tell, I'm a native Floridian. I figure living here 33 out my 41 years makes me a native.

Florida isn't the picnic the tourist/vacation brochures make it out to be. It's 80 degrees at 9:16pm. During the day in summer it can approach 90. 75 at night if you're lucky. Then there are the hurricanes..Not fun. In case you can't tell, I'm a native Floridian. I figure living here 33 out my 41 years makes me a native.

Ehh, I visited a good location of Florida though. :-/

Ehh, I visited a good location of Florida though. :-/

Where did you go in Florida? Wherever it is, that's where I want to move to in-state. If I moved out of state, I'd have to line in a NHL city. Hockey is my favorite sport to watch, and I can't live without it.

By the way, I apologize if I came across offensively about Florida.

Where did you go in Florida? Wherever it is, that's where I want to move to in-state. If I moved out of state, I'd have to line in a NHL city. Hockey is my favorite sport to watch, and I can't live without it.

By the way, I apologize if I came across offensively about Florida.

Well I was young when I visited so I don't remember. xD

Don't worry, I didn't feel offended. :P

I live in Singapore, is there anyone here from Singapore? Most of you here should be from USA or Europe...

I used to want to live in Japan, but seafood makes me sick :sick01:

So I changed my mind. I'd want to live somewhere in an apartment with a great view of a beutiful skyline. If the place doesn't have a pretty skyline, I might not want to live there =p

I've also considered living in the countryside somewhere in Thailand if I decided to life a quiet peaceful lifestyle. It's a lot better than in the city anyway.

I want to live in Japan because I find that Japan is a very interesting country but I'm not very good in Japanese..

I also want to live in Taiwan because of the food there but I'm not sure if the living condition is as good as Singapore...

I really like where I live now. Little sun, moderate temperatures, lots of rain... (You can probably guess the general area.) Plenty of geeky stuff to keep me occupied here, too.

I'd like to spend a little time living in England, Ireland, and Italy, though. They just seem like lovely places for an extended stay. Helps that I know people there, too. :)

Sounds like you live in Washington State or Vancouver, BC.

I really like where I live now. Little sun, moderate temperatures, lots of rain... (You can probably guess the general area.) Plenty of geeky stuff to keep me occupied here, too.

I'd like to spend a little time living in England, Ireland, and Italy, though. They just seem like lovely places for an extended stay. Helps that I know people there, too. :)

luv2lindy77, I will guess you are staying in Seattle??

ho_yt : I am not from Singapore, but I am from you neighbour country, Malaysia. However, I studied in Japan for 5 years and I have been working in U.S. for almost two years. Japan is a good country, but then the living pressure can be very high too. More nature than Singapore. A lot of exciting things to do. Very convenient. Yes, Japanese ability is very important, but if you stay there for one year, you will speak like one of them. ;

I still have another year contract to finish. However, next year September, I want to move to Los Angeles, because my boyfriend is there. :)

Definitly greece, Germany,France and australia. Those are like my favorite countries!!

Venice is a really nice place, i wouldn’t mind living there, its the only major city i can think of that doesn’t have any cars, it has one car park where you park when you enter Venice and from then on in its either by foot or boat, so very pet friendly lol

• 2 weeks later...

i'd like to live in europe somewhere. maybe italy or greece or france or something. definitely not in asia or africa or north america. maybe new zealand.....ooh and japan would be cool!!!