Where do you want to live?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australia or canada! YAY! I've been to Australia, there's alot of nice people and the place is clean!(Cause malaysia is a VERY dirty place... stinky... :S )

I'd like to live where it Snows, GA sucks because we barely get snow any more, last year we got a small amount but by the time it came in the morning it was all gone because it didn't really fall much.

Maybe in NC where my oldest sister lives, I liked it up there when I went to see her for three weeks last year.

Ho hum. Germany, Ireland, or Valporaiso, Indiana. XD

So random.

But it's so pretty in the country of Valpo. My Aunt, Uncle, cousin, and grampa all live in Valpo.

[EDIT] Hahah, I made Valpo sound like a country. I meant countryside of Valpo.

Definitly greece, Germany,France and australia. Those are like my favorite countries!!

Can I take a stab at why Germany? XD

TOKIO HOTEL, GOSHDARNIT!

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't matter as long as it's with my partner and my baby lol.. So lame.. :P~

I gues I'd like a nice house with a big kitchen, somewhere close to the beach, in VIC, Australia, I already live in VIC, but I wouldn't choose to live in this houes haha.