Bag of Broken Neopoints...

TheUnknown

Up to you. :) It's a bit of a gamble since it gives out random NP, but generally I hear it's best to sell it. Which makes sense; I checked the SW and the average price seems to be around 1800NP, which is almost certainly more than you'd get from it (especially when you factor in the few hundred NP Donnie charges to fix it.) On the other hand, I suspect it might take you quite a while to sell it for that; and if you drop the price to the point where it sells quickly, you'll probably end up at a price where selling vs. fixing is pretty much a coin toss as to which will end up making you a better profit. Personally, I fix them just because I think it's fun for some strange reason, and I'd rather take my chances and get what I get than let it rot in my shop forever in the hopes of getting an extra couple hundred NP.

So, long story short: probably the "best" thing to do is sell it, but I always fix them and am perfectly fine with the outcome of that option, so I'd say do whatever makes you happy. :)