Neopets Puzzle Adventure

Superfly

Hello everyone. Early this morning IGN Entertainment released some pretty exciting news about something new called Neopets Puzzle Adventure. Read their news release below for some stunning information about this product that will soon hit the market.

QUOTE:

The world of Neopets is coming to Nintendo platforms and the PC! Capcom has teamed up with Infinite Interactive, the developers that brought gamers the Puzzle Quest titles, and Nickleodeon to bring this engaging virtual world to the Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and PC with Neopets Puzzle Adventure. Neopets Puzzle Adventure is similar to the classic game of Reversi and Go with a unique Neopets spin and combined with many fun mini-games. For the first time, Neopets fans will be able to earn secret codes in the DS, Wii or PC game that they can redeem on Neopets.com for exclusive virtual items and accessories!

Appealing to both casual gamers and Neopets fans, Neopets Puzzle Adventure is the only multi-platform puzzle adventure game based on the popular virtual community. For the Neopets fan, Neopets Puzzle Adventure is a must-have game with its intuitive "pick up and play" gameplay, new never-before-seen areas in the Neopets universe to explore and the opportunity to redeem codes for exclusive virtual items at Neopets.com.

Not only will The Daily Neopets bring you quotes with blabs about the game, we want our visitors to be able to SEE the game, so thanks again to IGN Entertainment check out these screenshots from Neopets Puzzle Adventure.

29489_thumb.jpg 29488_thumb.jpg 29487_thumb.jpg 29486_thumb.jpg

29485_thumb.jpg 29484_thumb.jpg 29483_thumb.jpg 29482_thumb.jpg

Click to View

The release date for this game is December 30th, 2008, this game WILL be available for users on their PC *yay*. Also it appears this game will be going along with Neopets recent trend of offering items you can redeem via codes from the Puzzle Adventure. While it's not mentioned, we do NOT believe that this has anything to do with Key Quest (because it would've been mentioned, since Key Quest has already been talked about). This is simply another way for Neopets to make some money and get users to interact online and at home in their basements.

When more information is available The Daily Neopets will, of course, bring it to you!

Want to comment? Commenting is easy and does not require registration, like most sites, so what are you waiting for, click that comment link over there!

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Very nice, finally a game that's coming to the Nintendo/PC platforms. Looks great. :)

o0o!

I hope this time it's released in Europe.

The Darkest Faerie wasn't :(

Thanks for uploading these images! It looks really fun actually! I wonder if they'll ever bring TDF out on Wii?

:graduated:

You can thank IGN Entertainment for the screenshots, we do not have our hands on the program.

The screenies are really interesting. The game sounds similar to KeyQuest, but I agree that it doesn't seem to be that though.

I will never be able to play it i fear :P

I have to say, I've never played any Neopets games before, although it looks like quit a lot of fun to have around on the DS. Not really the PC, or Wii, but I'm too fond of puzzle-related games for consoles (or the computer.) I love them for handhelds, though.

Assuming the price isn't outrageous, I think I'll pick up a copy for my DS when it comes out.

You mean there are already games out, that people can buy and play on PC etc?

Ohh come one, it was just a joke and knowing TJ it was not meant to insult anyone!!! Actually I don't even see how it was insulting.

Edit: Thanks TJ now my post makes absolutely no sense :P

Umm... can someone please tell me if there has been other neopets games released like this?? I have never heard of any :O

Sometimes I wish I could buy things, especially online. This is one of those times. <_<