The day that you love the most

JubJubMan

Okay every year people hide there excitement and simply say that they dont care;

"I dont care"

Some Guy - June 2007

But we all know they every single one of you look forward to JubJub Day every single year.

Now your lying if you say you don't; I know all of you look forward to this day just as an excuse to try and hug me. I mean if I wasn't me, I would want to hug JubJubman too, I mean who wouldn't?

I better not leave that question open ended..

So it's okay to tell people how much you love June 6th, and I just wanted to warn to new people about the new emotions your about to feel in a couple of days. For some, the emotions may have already started, that is for people who love that great JubJubman guy..

Whoever he is......

So rejoice knowing that the love of the JubJub can go around the whole family, from your grandma to your grandpa to your fridge, and from your bird to your dog to your little pet aardvark.

The love will be felt on June 6th, evermore.

Now, lets take time to remember where you were on June 6th, 2007...

And remember;

Live long, and JubJub.

Well it looks like somebody's looking forward to JubJub day. :P It's a fun event after all.

And I believe on June 6th last year, I was being forced to sit for one of those long torture sessions called exams. <_<