A different part 14 problem

alex51324

I've gotten to the last step--step 137, the bit in the archives--of part 14. I have my coordinates ready to go, but my URL does not give me a place to put them! The URL is like this: http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.ph...ed4c0b0a1930060 . It doesn't have the arcx &arcy section where the coordinates are supposed to go.

I've looked back several pages and haven't seen a solution to this problem--someone mentioned having had the same problem, but then said, "never mind, I figured it out" and asked a different question. S/he didn't say how she solved the problem, so that didn't help me. If you had this problem and fixed it, please help. Thanks in advance!

On Edit: I, too, figured it out as soon as I posted. If anyone else has the same problem, once you click on the door handle and get into the archives room, you then have to click one of the doors to get the URL that you can put your coordinates in.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.