Hello!

Guest jamieleigh

*pulls out pie cannon* Welcome to the Forums, I am Marianne, watch out for the pies and help yourself to the cookies of your left!! *starts shooting pies*

Hello and welcome to the TDN forums Jamie! I'm intheblue04; I hope you have a good time here! :evo:

I've only been using TDN for about *checks* one month (I guess...and I come from another Neo help site :P) so that counts as a while?

xD So anyway, feel free to have some of those cookies. They won't hurt ;D

Hello Jamie,

I'm Ithil, nice to meet you. Hope you will enjoy your time here (sure you will ;)).

A plain old umbrella won't be quite enough for the new M-9000's. *starts handing out reinforced umbrellas while blasting pies at anybody who points a pie cannon in my direction*

Welcome to TDN Jamie! :D I think you can see that we're all a tad on the insane side here, but don't worry about that - you'll soon get used to it! *is shouting over sound of flying pies and discharging pie blasters* Go ahead and take more cookies if you like, but watch out for the automatic pie cannons placed near the cookie table - they're nasty! And I hope you enjoy your time here! *is still shouting over noise*

Oh, yes. Have lots and lots of cookies. They will not mind-control you and force you to join us.

'Us' is DOOM corp., an organization steadily taking over TDN (and the sane world as well) of which I am a part. You can find out more here and join here.

I'm AA3, second-in-command of the DOOM combat division, and I'd like to welcome you *shoots flying pie using giant cannon* to TDN Forums, where everyone can show their inner insanity!

Once again, eat the cookies!