Looking for a little advice.

I was wondering if you guys might look at my equipment and stats, and tell me what I should be doing differently to fight a little better in the battledome. Suggestions of upgrades, or something. Let's try to keep the budget in the 100,000 NP range for new items, though.

Lvl: 24

Health: 249

Str: LEGENDARY (121)

Def: EXCELLENT (54)

Move: EXCELLENT (51)

Int: ULTIMATE GENIUS (190)

Bone Sceptre

Tooth of Terask

Leaf Shield

Bronze Scorchstone

Golden Scorchstone

Purple Sticky Hand

Stone Club

Ice Club

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus man. You have more than like twice the stats of me, and your equipment is a lot worse. A 100k budget range shouldn't be your limit for stats like these, definitely not. Judging by your high strength and health that go way above your level, I'm going to automatically assume your pet is a lab rat. Try to work your level up as you use the lab ray with the Academy, until level 40 when you have to use the training school.

If you finally catch your level up with your other stats (it's gonna have to be more than half of your highest stat, sadly enough, and your level is currently less than 10% of your health) start working on defense.

As for equipment, you're seriously under equipped for your stats in my opinion. Start working on some strong restocking skills, because a 100k range is not going to cut it for you. At this level I suggest you get a Ylanas Blaster, which'll run you around 500-600k. The Golden Scorchstone I don't recommend, and the Bronze is far too weak. Upgrade to Greater Healing Scroll (50k) which will heal 50. The next upgrade I would get is the Bag of Healing Dust (7M) which heals 50% of max health. Try to boost your level to get faerie skills like Drain Life, Regeneration, etc. Leaf shield is still good, unless you want to get a Patched Magic Hat (25k) for light blocking + more physical, or a Sophies Magic Hat (160k) for fire and dark. Stick with the Purple Sticky Hand, and the Clubs are also good, but I recommend getting a Golden Compass (80-90k) which will do 9 icons AND block 3 dark. You might also want to get a Scuzzys Comb (180k) which does 5 light (hard to block) and 5 physical.

Sorry, but upgrades at this point in the 100k range aren't really optimal. If you really don't want to spend much more than that, I do suggest mainly getting the Golden Compass and Greater Healing Scroll. I know it'll be a step up from the prices you're wanting now, but you really should get a Ylanas Blaster as well. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

I would also like some advices for my pet.

He's now a Chomby

Lvl : 39

Str : 63

Def : 26

Mov : 42

Hp : 168

I'm trying to fight Commander Garoo in Defenders of Neopia. Which equipments should I use? I've dream of the Sword of Skardsen (but it's too epensive). Should I save up to get one, or should I spend more NP increasing my pet's level? Besides, how does Faerie abilities help?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Zac) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump threads that are inactive for more than 14 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Zac if you have any questions regarding this action.