Altador Cup Coverage!

Superfly

Breaking News: Kiko Lake is out of the cup! View our Altador Cup Coverage for more information!

Ladies and gentlemen! It is our honor to present to you Altador Cup Coverage. We are very excited about this year's Altador Cup and are happy that Neopets is bringing it back for a third time. We have been working on top-notch coverage for over a month now and are glad everything is finally starting up!

tdn-ac.png

We have implemented so many cool features into this year's Altador Cup coverage you will simply be amazed! From daily predictions, to daily charts and weighted scores, an updated Yooyuball guide, and awesome user-interaction will make this the best Altador Cup ever on TDN. So, what are you waiting for, check it out!

You can now choose which team you will support! Check out the coverage for more information.

Please Note: Our coverage is different from last year's in multiple ways because we want to change the way Neopets events are covered. We don't want to provide you with the same thing that every Neopets Site does year after year, we want our own unique spin. With that unique coverage, we want to modify it until we get it perfect, customize it to each specific event (not just changing a picture in a table at the top), and most of all provide you with the most HELPFUL information possible. We hope you enjoy it.

Looking good staffies, looking good!!! Just a question is there a reason I keep getting an error page when I click on the links? It doesn't happen to all the links and sometimes I can get into a link and then the next time the error pops up :S

All the links should be working, I think it could be a database error. Just give it another click after a minute or so. ;)

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Yes, it's just a Database error. Should go away very soon.

Hope you like the content! :)

Let me just say that TDN's AC coverage absolutely rules!!! :thumbsup:

This is really the best site event coverage I've ever seen (not that I've seen that much :P ).