Name Poems

Guest Levy

Guest Levy

Okay, I am desperate for names. I dreamt up a new story that I will work on after I finish my current but first I need names. So I thought up this little contest. Think up a name and make a poem about it. I will judge on creativity of the name and poem. Prizes are below.

1. A red hissi

2. 20k np

3. 5k np

Any questions, just ask. Only two rules, keep it appropriate and and no plagiarism.

Ummm... can we have the basic storyline of the story? It may make it easier to make an appropriate name and poem?!

Guest Levy

Just give a name and a poem you think would go good with the name... Even I don't know what is going to go down exactly. All I am looking for right now are names, the poem part was just to turn it into a contest. Don't misunderstand me though, your position will still be determined by the quality of the poem.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, UNLIMITED ENTRIES PER PERSON!!!

Aww man... I suck at poems. :P

Should we post our entries or PM them to you?

I suck at poems too!!! Hmm... let me see ...

Guest Levy

Just post them here, unless you are afraid of what others think. Any kind of poem is accepted; rhyming, prose, haiku, etc...

Hmm... I still wish we were allowed to write a short story segment in place of a story. :P Oh well, I have to think of a name first.

Guest Levy

Take your time. I won't choose winners until I am satisfied with the entries. Be sure to tell your friends! XD

This is probably kinda obvious but... what friends? :P

I have a number of names in mind, but none of them are really good - this might take a while.

• 3 weeks later...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Closed by request of the creator.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.