SPELL BOOK!

bree

:grrr: ok, so here are my coordinates- 119,63

39, 3

1, 3

and i dont get the whole thing becquse i try to put in my link and it goes back to the main room in the archives, i dont get it! also i dont get how to get my co-ordinates PLEASE help me!! PLEASEE!

Ok so to get your coordinates you add up all the ones on the left which equals 360 and then all the ones on the right, which equals 198. Then you add up the numbers in each total so: 3+6+0=9 and 1+9+8=18 so your coordinates are 9,18

Get it?

Also you are not suppose to be using the URL from the guide (it has a little note) you are to use your own link (as everyones is different). So... Go into the library click on one of the doors. It will take you into a room with lots of books and shelves etc. If you look up at your URL there will be something similar to the one in the guide. Put your coordinates in where the current coordinates are (will be in a similar place to the guides example). Get it? You should then go to another room with books etc that looks the same, start clicking around for your book, or you can use the tab key.

Ok so to get your coordinates you add up all the ones on the left which equals 360 and then all the ones on the right, which equals 198. Then you add up the numbers in each total so: 3+6+0=9 and 1+9+8=18 so your coordinates are 9,18

Get it?

Also you are not suppose to be using the URL from the guide (it has a little note) you are to use your own link (as everyones is different). So... Go into the library click on one of the doors. It will take you into a room with lots of books and shelves etc. If you look up at your URL there will be something similar to the one in the guide. Put your coordinates in where the current coordinates are (will be in a similar place to the guides example). Get it? You should then go to another room with books etc that looks the same, start clicking around for your book, or you can use the tab key.

thanks soooo much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

sorry but 9 and 18 didnt work =[

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What happened when you put them in? What do you mean they didn't work?

Are you absolutely sure they are the correct coordinates and you have not mistakingly mistyped a number or forgotten the negatives?

What happened when you put them in? What do you mean they didn't work?

Are you absolutely sure they are the correct coordinates and you have not mistakingly mistyped a number or forgotten the negatives?

oo i did not know you had to put in the negatives. how do you know if you need to put in a negative? if there is one in your coordinates??

You don't have to put in negatives. When you are adding up you coordinates you need to make sure you include the negative numbers. So if you haven't posted the correct coordinates (i.e. the negative signs aswell) in your first post then my calculations will be incorrect. Can you post your sleeper coordinates again, exactly how you got them, NO changes?

oo i did not know you had to put in the negatives. how do you know if you need to put in a negative? if there is one in your coordinates??

Yes, sorry about that,

Well if they are your correct coordinates then your spellbook coordinates should be 6,18

Try that and see how you go?!

Well if they are your correct coordinates then your spellbook coordinates should be 6,18

Try that and see how you go?!

yes! thank you sooo much!

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

No worries, it is what we are here for :yes:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.