Soup Faerie Avatar...

TheUnknown

Yeah, have around 200K more than needed to apply to borrow the Faerie Queen Doll for the avatar. And since I forgot to go for the Soup Faerie avatar, I might as well put all my NP in the trade so I can get it...

Thing is, does the Soup Faerie count the NP you put in the Stock Market to your total? I think it'd take a while before I'd be willing to sell my stocks... o_O

I am guessing the Soup Faerie does, but am not 100% sure. I know she counts the monies you have in your bank, on hand and in your shop till.

I really hate the 3000np limit. It prevents almost everyone from getting food. I use the neolodge, so it's not much of a problem for me. You should get the soup avatar right after you sign up...you'll have limited money then. Why'd you contact JerryPteri?

The ALP. Since I have more than enough NP to use it as collateral for a Faerie Queen Doll (which will earn me an avatar), I'll ask that JerryPetri hold ALL my NP (except for the Stock Market NP that isn't counted). That way, I can feed my pets a lot in the Soup Kitchen (conveniently, my pets are starving...) and hopefully get that avatar as well. :)

You can also put your NP on a trade (one from a side for example). I used this way to get the soup faerie avy. ^_^