Spellbook Problem

Aryana

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, if it's the coordinates that I'm miscalculating or the url that I'm putting in incorrectly. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! b)

My coordinates are:

(-117,-23)

(-77,-53)

(-37,-83)

(3,-83)

(43,-53)

(83,-23)

I got you coordinates as: 6,12

Also you are not suppose to use the URL from the guides (there is a note saying that, maybe it needs to be more clear?) If you go into the library and click on one of the doors, it should take you into a room with books etc, then if you look at your URL you will notice there are coordinates in there, change them to your coordinates.

I got you coordinates as: 6,12

Also you are not suppose to use the URL from the guides (there is a note saying that, maybe it needs to be more clear?) If you go into the library and click on one of the doors, it should take you into a room with books etc, then if you look at your URL you will notice there are coordinates in there, change them to your coordinates.

Thanks for all your help. But as I was waiting for a reply, someone else helped me figure out my coordinates and they came up with 3,12 so I added that to the url and within a few clicks I found the spellbook. :evo:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.